Michigan Commercial Real Estate Process
Working with Levi Smith Real Estate couldn't be easier.
From the first phone call to the renegotiation years later, we have your back.
Interested in knowing the process when seeking a commercial property? Here's what you can expect.
Real Estate Process
1. We introduce you to all the possible commercial Michigan properties that meet your criteria after listening intently to your needs and desires
2. We tour each qualified Michigan property with you. And don’t worry. Since we never represent landlords, we won’t steer you to one property over another
3. Want a little extra from your landlord? Here are a few of the special deals we’ve been able to negotiate for our clients in the past:
- Additional space
- Space planning to accommodate growing staff
- Add truck wells to building
- Replace the roof
- Escorting guard service to walk employees to their cars and shuttle buses after-hours
- Add landscape to improve office views
- Remodel the lobby
- Repave the parking lot
- Change door orientation for Feng Shui
4. And with all the money you’re going to save on your new location, you may finally be able to afford those special projects you’re been postponing for so long. We can act as project managers to connect you with our network of work place strategists, furniture vendors and designers.
5. Have you heard of all the new government incentives? In addition to all of the above services, we negotiate with government agencies to claim incentives where applicable.
6. But we still don’t stop there. When economic conditions change, we can renegotiate with your landlord to take advantage of new opportunities. And if you outgrow your space after being there for a while, we’ll start all over again to get you into your next commercial property.