VACANCY 100,000SF plus
RATE @20/SF PLUS ELECTRIC
Travelers Towers 1 and 2 are conveniently located on Evergreen between I-696 and US 10 in Southfield MI. They are noticeable high rise buildings on the Southfield skyline. Employees and customers come from all directions to these centrally located Southfield office buildings with magnificent office space for lease/rent.
- There is a free 4 story parking deck connected to the building with interior walkways.
- The building contains a scattered style cafeteria which will be renovated in the near future.
- Tenants have access to the workout room with shower and locker facilities at no charge.
- All elevators have been recently renovated at a cost of $3,000,000.
- New restaurants are adjacent to the building including NAF NAF middle east, Poke Shushi, Tropical, Captain Jay’s Fish and Chips. Walk to Fridays, Potbellys, Chipotle, Fuddruckers and Which Wich.
- There is full-time on-site management and day porter service.
- 5 day janitorial service is provided and included in rent.
- Security is on site daily.
- There is a florist on site as well as a large vending area.
- Half the suites have a view of the Detroit Skyline.
- First floor lobby has an attractive contemporary art exhibit.
- Buildings are across the street from Southfield civic center, library and golf course.
- There is daily Smart bus service to and from the building.
- Tenants have 24 hour access to building with a keycard.
- Rates are $5/sf less than nearby Town Center.
- Major tenants include WTW, MSX, IHS, and Faurencia.
- Building is owned by Times Equities in NYC.
- Floor plates are from 25,000 sf to 32,000 sf.
- There are conference/training rooms for tenant use.
- There are several national hotel chains in the area including Westin Marriott and Holiday Inn Express.
SOUTHFIELD – 26555 Evergreen Rd – Travelers Tower I
Class A Office